26 Nov 2013

A brand new collection: Glitterati

I worked with a lovely bride earlier this year to create a bespoke design, with the brief: 

"I'm going very simple and elegant for the wedding. Just white flowers and candlelight with navy bridesmaids. I want to keep the stationery very unfussy to reflect this". 

If you'd like to read more about the design process we went through, there's an article all about Tina & Wayne on my website HERE

I sourced some beautiful, sparkling white glitter board to use as the basis for her design, and ordered some swatches of other colours at the same time.  When the sample pack arrived I was so impressed with the quality, sheer amount of glitter on the board and the dazzling array of colours I just knew I had to make a collection with them!


A few months later, based on that initial bespoke design, the Glitterati collection is now live on the website.  It is a full suite of wedding invitations (including pocketfold, classic folded, cheque book and flat designs) and coordinating on the day stationery, all printed and made to the very highest standard, by me, in my little studio just outside Cardiff.

There are a few highlights here, but you can view the entire collection, along with prices and how to order, on my website HERE.

I've also been putting together a mood board HERE on Pinterest, so you can see how you might pull a whole 'glitter & sparkle' wedding theme together.  I hope you like it!
 Glitterati pocketfold wedding invitation in gold and ivory

 Glitterati pocketfold wedding invitation in gold and ivory

 Glitterati folded evening invitation in black and ivory

 Glitterati folded evening invitation in black and ivory

 Glitterati flat wedding menu in silver and white

Glitterati wedding place card in white

 Glitterati luggage tag style place card in white

Just some of the range of dazzling colours available



Related Posts with Thumbnails