16 Apr 2013

Sunshine & colours!



Wow, what a difference a little bit of sunshine makes.  My run this morning was (dare I say it) enjoyable, the beach house is starting to warm up and well, everything just seems brighter & happier!

It seemed appropriate then that today's to do list included these gorgeous wedding invitations hand made from rustic kraft card and finished with an eclectic mix of turquoise blue, lime green and flaming orange satin ribbons.  I just couldn't resist getting some shots of them in the sunshine - it really brings out the colours, and they looked AMAZING!

These invitations are from my Simply Ribbon collection, HERE on my website.  A totally versatile collection that can be made in literally thousands of colour combinations.  It's also at the more affordable end of the pricing scale, and so ideal to mix and match with other collections if you want to.
Related Posts with Thumbnails