24 Apr 2013

Happy clients - Beth & Nick



I met with Beth and Nick back last year after they saw me at a wedding fayre in the Millennium Stadium.

They were first attracted to the simple, slightly rustic & vintage feel of my Just Gingham collection.  Then, while at the studio, I showed them a new natural cotton twill ribbon with a bold stripe and they loved it!

They wanted their wedding stationery to be very simple and elegant, with pocketfold style for the day invitations and smaller flat style for the evening.  For their order of service they kept it super simple with a printed booklet (you can read more about them HERE)

The recycled kraft card, teamed with ivory inserts and a vintage typewriter font worked beautifully with the cotton ribbon and achieved just the look they were after.

They collected their order of service booklets last week and emailed me over the weekend to say:

"Thank you so much for the Order of Service. They are exactly what we wanted.

Thank you for all your help and the wonderful products that you have supplied, you made the whole process stress free and we have had so many comments about how much people loved the invitations.

I will be recommending you to any friends and family in the future."

I love it when I get such lovely feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails